Cloud Computing Search Engine

Loading

Cloud Computing Today

Get Certified as MCSE: Private Cloud with this FREE Exam Study Guide

Go beyond virtualization! The new MCSE: Private Cloud certification track is targeted towards individuals designing, implementing and managing cross-platform Private Clouds with Microsoft System Center 2012. To help individuals get certified on Private Cloud, I've put together a step-by-step study guide with the resources that I personally used to successfully pass the necessary exams myself.

You can find more details on my blog at: http://aka.ms/sg70246

Are you targeting the MCSE: Private Cloud certification? Feel free to connect with me if I can help with any follow-up questions or guidance. More details here
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online